Thursday, July 24, 2008

Unfortunately...

My laptop finally died. After many a year of allowing me to explore it's world, and use it's memory...it decided that it was time to join all other laptops who went before. We barely got my pictures off of it just in time. Thus the reason I haven't updated our blog in a while. Robbie works on our desktop computer all day making it hard for me to find time to use it. It might not seem like a big deal, but that laptop organized my life! Now I am a bit scatter-brained. Wo is me who now has to rebuild all my "favorites", try to remember all my links, and recompose all my data. I will miss you laptop...you were so good to me.

1 comment:

mom Tolmanb said...

I know this sounds normal coming from "me", but ooooTECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!! I hope you can get yourself together again :) We have missed you.