Tuesday, May 6, 2008

To pass the time...

Today...

4 loads of laundry washed and folded.

1 load of dishes loaded, washed and put away.

8 Library items returned and 2 new ones checked out.

4 floors swept and mopped.

1 diaper bag packed.

1 miscellaneous list of items purchsed at the store.

1 lunch made and eaten with my husband while watching "Friends".

1 shower taken with hair blow-dryed AND curled. (huge feat these days)

10 toes painted and ready for labor (Thanks sis)

35 Thank You cards finished and mailed (finally!)

2 plants re-potted in bigger pots

Goal for tommorow... 1 baby born :)

8 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

oooooh! what'd you check out???

Naylor Family said...

Good Luck! I sense that you've been nesting?!?! :) Enjoy the freedom while you can, and go on a hot date!

Anonymous said...

Have things changed with Ivy? Is she getting ready to come sooner than you thought? Good luck with everything. We can't wait to hear about Ivy and see pictures as well.

Nikki said...

I'm waiting anxiously here in NYC waiting to hear of news of little Miss Ivy Walker! Know that I love you and will pray for you that everything will be just fine during her birth! Update with pix as soon as you can, but enjoy your time with her first! :o) Love ya!

Livi said...

Heello! Omigosh you are having a baby! That is soo exciting. Congratulations and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Okay I am going to throw in my guess... I think Ivy is waiting to surprise you on Mothers Day! What a sweet little girl. I wish I was there! I love you guys and think of you everyday. -Geri

Kindall Klan said...

by the way, I know you have huge feet these days, but what does it have to do with blow drying your hair? ;) heheheh I'm so funny :)

Unknown said...

wow - that's quite a day of accomplishments!! wish I were half that productive! good luck with the upcoming babe!!! get some rest!