Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

For my very first Mother's Day, I didn't get any candy, any flowers, any jewelry...

Because I got something WAY better!!!!
Robbie deep cleaned the bathroom for me! There is nothing like taking a nice long bath in a nice clean tub. **sigh** Our bathroom - especially our tub - is a little high maintainance, so you can understand my joy! I love you honey! Thank you for your sweet service. Your gift truly came from the heart, and I know it was a sacrifice! :) In case you can't tell, this is me saying "YES!" :)

4 comments:

Sven & Trin said...

Your hair looks so red in this picture. Is it?

The Walkers said...

No, Trin, it's not. I have never colored my hair therefore, it is still dirty-dishwater blonde! :) But it's good to know I have options! I guess the red doesn't look too bad! :)

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said...

Kara

I miss you girly. what an exiting time for you guys. I wish you all the best.