Thursday, May 1, 2008

1 week left and still no news....

Just for an update...we have 1 week left until our official due date and Ivy seems to think she's still not ready to come. :) Maybe Heavenly Father is busy giving her last minute instructions. At my last appointment, she had dropped a bit but still was not engaged. My Braxton Hicks contractions have been few and nothing big. I'm trying to be patient. I feel pretty miserable sometimes, but overall I'm okay. Nothing I can't handle. The doctor told me to expect to go a week over, and because I'm choosing not to get induced I'm sure she's right. So, for every one's sake I'm making an executive decision and moving my due date back to the 15th. There. Now maybe she'll come early! :) As soon as something happens, we'll let you know! But keep sending those good vibes our way! And thank you to everyone who has been wondering how I've been doing and for all your support! We appreciate it so much!

7 comments:

Lauryl said...

Love muffin! I totally agree with changing your due date. Sneaky is the best way. :) So, I started a blog, but I don't know the first thing to do with it. You'll have to teach me. Much love.

Sven & Trin said...

I've been thinking about you two (three) so much. You're totally in my prayers. Thanks for the update.

The Shaffer's said...

OH...I'm so excited for the Walker family!
I will have to come and visit you in the hospital so
I can give Ivy her gift from meeee...
Can't go wrong with the 15th... She's bound to come early now:-)

mom Tolmanb said...

Ivy Dawne, we are not waiting any longer! So don't even think about it. :) Grandma

Erick and Megan said...

I love your new wedding picture at the top, I never got to see any. So the 15th is the new D day, I have been thinking and praying for you a lot so good luck with the next week or so!

Earl Family said...

What a cute little tummy! I am soooo very excited for you and this little adventure you are about to take. Best of luck to you. Don't worry, she can't stay in there forever (although it may feel that way sometimes). We are thinking of you...

Tami said...

You poor thing. Let me know if you are really reeady and I would be happy to give you a reflexology treatment to help move things along. If nothing else, every mom in her ninth month deserves a good foot massage. I swear by this, Owen was on his way with in 24 hours of having mine massaged. Joni has my number. Hang in there sweetie.