Sunday, September 30, 2007

Surprise!!!!

Happy day! We're pregnant! After a year of trying, we studied a lot and finally passed the test that so many people have passed! :) It was a complete surprise because the day after we found out, I was supposed to go get some blood work done to start a new fertility drug. We were so surprised that we wouldn't let ourselves believe it until an actual doctor told us it was true. We've had so much fun telling everyone, and now we are sending it out there into cyberspace to tell the world! We were going to wait until we got into the second trimester, but we are so excited we just can't wait! We're about 8 weeks along so far. Hooray! Thank you to everyone who has supported us so much, and given us many words of comfort. But don't stop praying for us just yet! We still need your prayers that this baby will be a keeper! :)

12 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :)

Crystal said...

Congrats!!! It took Neil & I about 10 months to get pregnant and I was so excited that I called like EVERYONE I knew that day.

How are you feeling?

Unknown said...

Congratulation Kara & Robbie - you two will be the cutest parents! I am soooooo happy for you!

Anonymous said...

My baby's having a baby!!! What a cute baby this is going to be huh??

mom Tolmanb said...

YOUR'RE PREGNANT?????!!!!!! (I just had to try to get that feeling back when you first told me.) Love ya

Naylor Family said...

Congratulations you two! That is so exciting!! Kids are so wonderful and fun! It's amazing how much you can love something so little!

Fullmer said...

Congrats! We are sooo excited for you guys! Children are the most amazing blessing you could ever imagine...just when you think your life couldn't be any more perfect, they quickly show you a type of love you never knew was possible. You two will be the best parents, we are so happy for you~
Aubrey and Ben Fullmer

Matt & Serena said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I'm writing you an e-mail write now to ask you all about it!

Davis Family said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting time for you two!

Marci said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy this pregnancy...none will ever compare. Remember to write down all your "first" feelings. I wish I could do it all over again. You will be amazing parents. Love ya!!

The Shaffer's said...

YEAH!!!! So happy for you both! What a blessings children are and what great parents you will be. You blog is so cute and so...Walker like. (Lot's of Humor)
Love ya both,
Matt and Brecca

Emily said...

Congratulations! Wow, how are you feeling, Kara? I am so happy for you guys. Hope you guys are doing well. Are you still in Nampa?