Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Flu flu go away...come again another day...

Robbie and I have taken turns being sick the last few days. My kitchen is a mess, our bed hasn't been made in days and I'm pretty sure Robbie looks like a mountain man. :) However, I added more songs on my Ipod, did some online Christmas shopping, and watched the sun come up and go down from my bed. Of course that was all in between naps and groans like we were going to die. Poor Robbie had a temperature of 102. And because I know you're all concerned -- I think the worst is behind us. Just wanted to thank mom-in-law for the calming orange juice and food, and Marina for helping Robbie teach our classes, and mom for all the medical advice, and dad-in-law and Tyson for the blessing. HUGE HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU! Thank you Thank you Thank you. I've decided that family is the best cure for the flu.

5 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

robbie looks a little green in that picture! :) I'm glad you guys are starting to emerge from the cloud of flu that has settled over your household! You weren't kidding that if Robbie ran Table Rock, he'd get sick! The lengths you go to to be right, I swear! :)

mom Tolmanb said...

YOu betcha, family is where its at!!!!! I am hoping the next phone call will be a positive one and that you are all up and running.(Not to the bathroom!!haha). mom

dudeklan said...

i have had 105 temp and higher (i need more comments on my blog and some cool stuff for my blog)

OMA AND OPA said...

I am sure you are feeling better by now. I like the way you like to do things together though. And congratulations on the up and coming new arrival! Happy for you. See you soon, love aunt Linda

dudeklan said...

hes a green monster? Since when?