Monday, September 3, 2007

Norman Rockwell Moment

I'm sure only a few people will have full appreciation for this, but yesterday I had a Norman Rockwell moment. A huge incredible storm hit our house the other day, (you know how much I love storms) and so I sat down in front of the screen door so that I wouldn't get hit by tree branches, but could still feel the wind and smell the rain. Then, Robbie comes out with a bowl of popcorn and hot tamales!!! How sweet is that?!?!?! We watched the storm eating popcorn. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I got a letter from my best friend Lauryl in the mail!!! It couldn't have been more perfect if I had planned it. I'm sure even Norman Rockwell himself was there in spirit definatley approving of such a classic moment. :)

5 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

norman definitely would be proud!!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like great fun! I also love storms and love to just watch the weather. It is so cool. The popcorn and hot tamales would definitely have added to the show.

Naylor Family said...

Hey Kara and Robbie!
It's Shellee, use to be Gale! I came across your blog, I don't know if you remember me, I've been friends with Robbie since for as long as I can remember and I think we just went to high school together. I just think that you and Robbie make such a perfect couple! You two look like you have a blast together, you can tell that you have such a great relationship! Keep in touch!
jsnaylorfamily.blogspot.com

mom Tolmanb said...

So many memories!!! You brought tears to my eyes. I loved sitting out on the swing with all of you eating popcorn and trying to calm your nerves about the lightening and thunder. Thank you for being my kids!!! Love mom

Anonymous said...

Do I need to be a blogger to leave a comment? I guess I'll try anyway. I don't know how to work this thing because I don't have one, but Kara, can I just tell you that seeing your face makes my heart so happy! If you do get this comment, please e-mail me when you have a chance.
Trinni11@aol.com

Glad to see you're doing awesome, hope we can catch up.

Trinity Anderson (Hoppins)