Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not our typical Evening

Tonight was an unusual night for the Walkers. Dance class was cancelled...so instead of cloggers running in and out of the house, Ivy screaming cause she wants to go dance, Addie crying because I can't giver her attention, a pizza in the oven cause I don't have time to cook a real dinner, me running to answer the door and the phone and running to control parking...we did this: Robbie relaxed on the couch. Ivy colored in her high chair with "buckeys". (markers) Addie enjoyed her toys. And mom cooked a stew. (which was a lot less yellow than it appears in this picture) It was a good night! This must be what normal families experience...

4 comments:

Henry Family said...

I guess I don't think I've ever met a "normal family" then. These moments are rare and I take it as Heavenly Father saying..."Okay you've had enough. I'll give you a break so you can breathe!"

Its All Good Ya'll said...

These are special evenings! We probably have more of them than "normal" because we have no where else to be but I still don't take it for granted.

Erick and Megan said...

What a good night!! Lily has been seen putting nursing pads on her tummy and started to nurse her doll for the first time the other morning!

mom said...

Normal? No I believe 'normal' was what you were describing before. I love you Kara. It's be to have the opportunity to be grateful for the 'exception to the rule' days!