Thursday, September 3, 2009

In all my Glory

Here it is. The baby bump. **ahem. I mean...the baby boulder** I realized today that when I was pregnant with Ivy I took a profile picture like every month. This is my only one with Adelynn.

Kara: "Robbie, would you take a quick picture?" Robbie: "oh yeah, you haven't taken any pictures with this baby yet." Kara: "I know, I feel like a horrible mother." (Robbie takes picture) Robbie: "There. Now go enjoy some Addie time." (as he motions to the couch) Ivy: (starts screaming to let me know she needs some lunch)

Poor Addie. I guess you'll get your turn soon enough. ;)

5 more days!!! P.S. The doctor said I was dialated to a 2, that I would probably go full term, and she was a predicting another 8 lb. baby. Sweet.

10 comments:

Davis and Laura said...

Oh you are brave! I didn't post any picture of me after 37 weeks...I blew up like a balloon the last 2 weeks! You look great though and I am so excited for another baby to enter the world, hang in there! Mine was an 8 pounder too and the nurse let me know that each child usually gets bigger with each pregnancy, thanks alot! :)

The Nielsons said...

Good luck with the delivery and new baby. I'm sure she will be another cutie!

Walker Family said...

Kara you are beautiful :)

J. Benson said...

Kara, You are so beautiful! Thanks for keeping up on your blog so I can distantly get to know you.

Kindall Klan said...

sweet is right :] Can't wait to meet my new niece :]

Erick and Megan said...

Oh I hear your pain my preggo friend!! Still waiting here. 5 days to go. I'm seeing an 8 pounder in my future too! Are you using the same midwife as last time?

Abrie said...

Congrats Kara and Robbie!! Wow another little one! I'm sure Ivy is going to love being a big sister. She is adorable by the way! So I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog list. :) If you would like to add ours the address is www.lgajones.blogspot.com.
--Abrie--

Sven & Trin said...

A few things:

You're beautiful.

Look how happy Ivy is in your top picture of this post. You guys have a great life, yeah?

I LOVE the picture of Ivy in the mirror in the top page picture.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

You look so cute!!!!! Good luck girl! I wish I could be there, love you guys!

christy jensen said...

Love the boulder! Good luck to you. We wish you the best