Monday, April 6, 2009

She has officially earned her name...

She's a walker! We took this video Sunday after General Conference. Ivy started taking one or two steps at a time a few weeks ago, but after this, I feel like I can officially brag that she's walking!!! She's 10 1/2 months old now and I can't believe how fast it's gone. Robbie claims he's going to teach her to use the toilet by the time baby #2 comes, so we'll keep you updated on that too! :) And please ignore my over-excited shrilly voice.

5 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

Good job Ivy! Good job Kara! :)

Kindall Klan said...

yeah ivy! Shrill mommy voices are mandatory during first steps :)

Lauryl said...

Wahoo! Plus, I love the one legged wobble crawl she did back. Cute.

Walker Family said...

yay Ivy!!! Lil ty was on my lap when we watched this, he loved it so much we watched it three times! He sure loves his little cousin!

mom Tolmanb said...

I don't know why that when I think of something, it won't come out til way down the road. But my thought was....about her offically now a "Walker"-that you have been waiting a long time to say that, (a year). haha