Monday, April 27, 2009

First Haircut

It was time to give Ivy her first haircut! I was only sad for a minute...but it was really getting out of control. It needed a trim so that it would all start growing out the same length. Anyway... she liked it at first... Neither the cape nor the smile lasted very long... Here's the before: Then the first snip... And after a few more snips, here's the after: Can you tell a difference? I think Ivy can... And these were the best photos I could get of the finished product. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Phew! The first haircut is over. We did it!

7 comments:

Earl Family said...

DARLING! Funny stories BTW.

Kindall Klan said...

AWWWWW! SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!

mom Tolmanb said...

I love it!!!! Can you still do piggy tails? squeeze her for me.

Lauryl said...

Would you like to come cut my hair? I think Tyler cried like that when I did his hair, too. :)

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I can't believe your baby is not even a year yet, almost but not yet, and already has her first haircut!!!!!!

Missy08 said...

That is to cute. U probably don't know me well, but I am Trennady's mom. Ur little girl is so cute.

OMA AND OPA said...

Cute little haircut! You look like you are having so much fun playing with your little girl. Enjoy it while you can. Hugs and kisses, Aunt oma