Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some random-ness worth remembering!

These are some pictures and memories I didn't want to forget about, so I had to jumble them all into one post... When Ivy sleeps, she has her hands in one of two places. Over her eyes, or holding in her pacifier. I love it. This is us visiting daddy at work...which is just down the hall so we weren't there for very long. :) She wasn't very impressed with Robbie's new trick. Robbie just can't wait until she's old enough to throw around! Holy bed-head! This one is my favorite bed-head picture - her face is priceless! :) This is Robbie holding up the bridge all by himslef. He's been working out. (Do you know where the weight room is?) This was on our trip to see the Twin Falls Temple. For some reason, when Grandma Tolman snuggles Ivy to put her to sleep, Ivy will almost always shove her face straight into her shoulder and sleep that way. She doesn't do this with anybody else EVER! It cracks me up! It cracks me up so much that I had to take a picture of what she looks like when she's done sleeping in Grandma's shoulder... I had to post this picture to illustrate just how chubby Ivy's cheeks really are! Pretty soon, she'll have to pull back those cheeks just to smile! At the Farmer's Market...Ivy was rocking the sunglasses. Out to lunch with Grandma, which we ended up getting "to-go" because Ivy was freaking out. Needless to say, this picture was taken BEFORE we ordered. :) I had to get a picture here because we were seated at the same exact table when I told my mom I was pregnant with Ivy. :)

9 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Oh Kara, my hands are itching so bad to hold that adorable little girl. Each of those pictures are so priceless!!! My countdown is at 10 days so you tell that little girl to stop growing immediatly, I mean it, no more growing for 10 days.

mom Tolmanb said...

How fun!!!!!!!! I am so glad you udated your blog. I was beginning to wonder! haha Squeeze those little cheeks for me.

Sven & Trin said...

Ivy is so gorgeous, just like her momma. These pictures make my heart smile, Kara.

Walker Family said...

Awww love the bed head pictures!

rachel garber said...

I can't believe how fast Ivy is growing up!

Anonymous said...

What a character! I love all the small things they do - where their hands are when they sleep, etc. She is so beautiful, you two!

ArmstrongShiz said...

cute pictures!

Josh and Tiff said...

oh man... she is so tender! i wish i could meet her! how are you guys doing? you loook great!

Unknown said...

soooo cute! thanks for sharing the news and photos! Happy belated anniversary!! super cute baby!! I feel lucky to have been able to hold her at Rick's farewell!