Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3rd Year Anniversary

Robbie and I have officially been married for 3 years! Yeah! We had a really awesome day that we were able to celebrate babe-free. We really missed Ivy - but enjoyed just being husband and wife for a while instead of mom and dad. We started out going to Jump Creek to have a picnic - the same place Robbie proposed. After our lunch, we went hiking and ran into some hippies who were cliff jumping. To make a long story short, they talked Robbie into doing it too, so I took a video of it. It's a little long, but that's partly what makes it so funny. The majority of the video is waiting for Robbie to get up the courage to jump. But here is Robbie with his side of the story, "If I didn't have a wife and a baby, I would have been quicker to jump. But I have responsibilities now which makes me less of a dare devil. It was not because I was scare. In fact, if I didn't have a wife and a baby I would have jumped twice!" :)
Jump Creek from Kara Walker on Vimeo. So after our spontanious cliff fun, we went home to change and then Robbie took me to dinner at the Mona Lisa, it was very sweet. It was a wonderful day. I love you so much Robbie! I am one lucky girl to have been able to spend 3 years of my life with you. Here's to 3 years and many many more! XOXO

9 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

Yahoo!!!!!!!Good going, I think!!!???

Sven & Trin said...

You two are so good looking.

Congratulations.

(Congrats on the anniversary, not so much the being good looking. I think your parents had more to do with that.)

mom Tolmanb said...

I have to say, I agree with Robbie. What you said about responsibility: which is why I was surprised that Kara was encouraging you ( sorry Kara). I know she was trying to support you. But I would have been No! NO! I need you! haha (sorry again Kara)ha

mom Tolmanb said...

Beautiful pictures by the way. Sure wish I had some. :) :) :)

Kindall Klan said...

I think it was funny that once he found out the camera was on, he got a sudden burst of courage :) You're FLIPPIN brave, Robbie, I NEVER would have had the guts! PLUS, I mean, really.....who is talented enough to jump sideways like that? ;)

Walker Family said...

Congrats Guys! Love the pictures of you two at the Mona Lisa! you both look so happy! :)

mom Tolmanb said...

I was thinking, how did you get so beautiful so fast after being in the hills and then "wha-la" out to eat?

Erick and Megan said...

What a fun anniversary. More wedding pics please! Looks like Ivy likes your Dad's crooked thumbs! It's like coming home!

Teann said...

You guys are so good together! It's so fun to see happy stories when you "lived them" too. :)