Monday, June 23, 2008

What we've been up to lately...

Looking for burp rags... Dressing Ivy up like I've been dreaming about since I was little... Making Ivy smile... Entertaining ourselves with Ivy's cuteness... Learning Ivy's cries... Making friends... Giving Ivy her first bottle... Attempting to horseback ride 4 weeks after giving birth... Posing for photos... Experiencing our first Daddy/Daughter dance... Adoring Ivy's bedhead and just-woke-up face... Giving Ivy her first real bath... Watching Ivy sleep... Loving being together...

6 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

stinkin cute hair in the black and white one by the way! :)

mom Tolmanb said...

Love love Love them. The dressing up one and making her smile are my favorites. But each one has personality and a story. I want to smooch her. Love ya

Its All Good Ya'll said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
for updating your blog. I look everyday hoping to see more of my little niece. I have been trying to be patient because I know parenting is something to get used to but thank you anyways! She is breathtaking, honestly! You know me, if I thought your baby was ugly I would tell you! My favorite picture is the black and white one of mommy and baby. Kara, I really like your hair, it looks easy, carefree, and fun! Love you!

mom Tolmanb said...

The last picture where you are just hanging out and enjoying each other--can you even remember what it was like without her. Every moment is her(mostly anyway).

ArmstrongShiz said...

so sweet...

Walker Family said...

I love the last picture! What a beautiful family you three make!!!