Thursday, June 26, 2008

Drum roll please...

After 8 years with long hair...I got a new do! I realized after having my hair in a ponytail for 4 weeks, I just didn't have time for long hair anymore.

Before: After: It's been a really refreshing summer style. And I'm still learning how to do short hair...so, if you have any short hair tips, let me know! :) I went and got it cut with my sister, Mistie, who also got a new do...but for SOME REASON won't post it on her blog! :) Mistie and I have an awesome stylist...Jason Brewer. If anyone wants a good stylist in Boise, I'll totally hook you up!

P.S. Ivy got a new do also! Pigtails!

8 comments:

Lauryl said...

Love it! Love the hair, love the shirt, love the baby, love everything...love it.

mom Tolmanb said...

It doesn't look like Ivy LIKES her pig tails. :)

ArmstrongShiz said...

You pronounce her name like On-tea-uh. By the way i'm jealous of those pigtails.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Kara, this is the first time I have seen your new hair-do down and I LOVE IT! It makes you look cute, fun, and hip. Crap, I don't think they say hip anymore.... how about "the dreds is sick, snap" At least that is what they would say on my side of the country.

Walker Family said...

i love it! i think ive told you way too many times :) I love short hair its so easy!

mom Tolmanb said...

I really like it too. I have beautiful daughters. love mom

Erick and Megan said...

LOVE THE HAIR! You look so beautiful! OH and Ivy's dress is gorgeous and she looks so fancy! What a special day for your family. Congrats on the new do!

christy jensen said...

love it! love it! love it! You look fantastic!