Thursday, March 20, 2008

A man's Man

Robbie and I went ice fishing a couple weekends ago. Well, when I say "we" I mean that Robbie went ice fishing and I read all day in a tent. :) The second picture is of me covered head to toe because it was sooooooo cold...that's why I didnt last long! This was the first time Robbie went fishing. *I know!* He did a great job learning to make ice holes, tie a line, hook a worm, and catch a fish! I didn't get a picture of his biggest catch, but he was very proud of himself. As am I hon - way to go!

5 comments:

Sven & Trin said...

Oh! I'm so jealous! I told Sven that I wanted to learn how to Ice Fish if we get stationed in Alaska. He laughed.

Anyway, good job Robbie!

Kindall Klan said...

can I hear a manly "Tim the Toolman" style cave-mannish grunt? :) Good job roberto! We would have wussed out cause DANG that looks cold!!!! :) Way to hold the tent up, kakes!

Unknown said...

very manly! I second Mistie!

Stephanie said...

I am so impressed! I can't wait to go fishing at hot sand beach this summer since Robbie is now a pro.
We haven't seen you in forever, pencil some time in for us this weekend! :-)

Sven & Trin said...

Kara...little miss Ivy is getting awfully close to that finish line. How are you feeling?