Monday, March 10, 2008

Only 8 weeks to go!

As per request, I thought I'd post a pregnancy update...this is me at 31 weeks. Yikes! I know that I still have a lot of growing to do - how is that possible again? :) Things are starting to get uncomfortable, especially for sleeping. My belly is getting in the way of everything and the pregnancy waddle is starting to creep out! The heartburn is of course getting worse, but it's a fair trade-off for feeling her sweet spirit inside me. :) Things have been really great my whole pregnancy so I feel bad complaining about anything now. :) So wish me luck on my eight weeks left! (And just for the record, I don't know why I look so unhappy in these pictures. Despite it all I'm still a happy person!)

6 comments:

Sven & Trin said...

You are beautiful Kara!

Stephanie said...

Kara- You look awesome. We can make it through these last few weeks!!! :-) How exciting!

Fullmer said...

You are the most adorable pregnant girl ever!!!! I know this last part seems to last forever so hang in there and keep us up to date!

Sheila said...

So, I just discovered you two had a blog through Megan's blog, which I also just discovered about 5 minutes ago. And you're having a baby! How exciting! Congratulations! :D

Emily said...

You look adorable!!! I can't believe you are due so soon. Your baby is going to be a very lucky girl! (Or boy if they got it wrong on the ultrasound. They probably didn't though.) Good luck!

Unknown said...

You looks so cute! Try Ranitidine for the heartburn! It worked for me...