Friday, January 25, 2008

Nesting Phase???

So...This all started last week sometime. Robbie had to leave in the evening to go to a meeting and so as he was going out the door, I started to clean up dinner...and I haven't stopped since! I was still cleaning 2 hours later when Robbie got home. The dust buster is my new best friend. I find myself cleaning all those random places you never get to - like spring cleaning in JANUARY! :) I've organized tons of drawers and cupboards, and I've made up a list for all the other places I'm hitting next. What is going on with me?!?!? I mean, I've always enjoyed a clean house, but this... Not only that, I've started 6 different projects. I was so excited and motivated about each one that I couldn't decide which one to start first. So I started all of them! :) Is this what the nesting phase feels like? And what's weird is that usually I have really low energy at certain times of the day, and now I just think about all my projects and all my cleaning and I have this new burst of energy! :) My now clean and organized laundry cabinet... My now clean and organized medicine cabibinet...(with labels) *said in Chandler Bing voice* This is simply to show you how many projects I've gotten myself into...(I'll be posting those as I finish them, and only because it's a big accomplishment for me to finish something that I start. Yeah for me!)

2 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

just reading about your nesting phase is sending me into a new one :)

Sven & Trin said...

I don't know if you'll even get this comment, but I just wanted you to know that you were in my dream last night. You were very pregnant and very happy. I hope that's the case Kara. Take care.

Trinity