Thursday, January 31, 2008

And "Husband of the Year" goes to...

Robbie walked in today and saw me sitting on the couch. Just sitting. With all my fingernail polish stuff out on the table, I told him about how leaning over to paint my toes made my stomach hurt and gave me heartburn. I know I'm only 6 months along -but it seems like I already have to sit down after every time I bend over. :) So, being the SWEET man he is, without even blinking an eye he said that he would paint them for me! Did I not marry the best husband ever?! He kept asking me how to do it, and what comes next, but then he eventually got the hang of it. When he was done, he was acting really dissapointed like he didn't do a very good job. But then I told him that it looked great from up here - and he was excited again. Good job sweetheart!! Thank you! XOXOXOXO The finished product...

7 comments:

Marci said...

Well, we can't all be as lucky as you! Well done Robbie!

Sven & Trin said...

This post makes my heart smile. What a great guy. Looks like you're being well taken care of, I love that. My e-mail address is Hoppie_11@hotmail.com. I can't wait to catch up with you when you get a free minute.

Kindall Klan said...

Good job Roberto! ;)

But, sheesh, look at those huge big toes ;)

Glad you're taking care of my baby sister!!!!! (as if there was ever any doubt!)

Kindall Klan said...

btw kk,
I stole a couple of dates from your calendar, so we're even!

Unknown said...

What a lucky gal! You two are too cute - good job Robbie!

Erick and Megan said...

What a great man! They do look good!

Tami said...

I love it! It is amazing what happens to a husband when you are pregnant. My favorite phrase when I am pregnant is "anything for you babe", I hear it a lot more when i am pregnant that when i am not. Keep up the good work Robbie!