Thursday, January 31, 2008

Holy Snow!!!

I know the picture is a little blurry (I'm starting to figure out that I won't be a photographer when I grow up...) but this is a picture of our crazy snow fall that's been happening lately. You can't read it, but the ruler says 5 inches of snow. And since then we've gotten another inch on top of that! I don't remember the last time we got this much snow. I think the last time must have been when I was away at college. Anyway - just wanted to give a shout out to all of you who miss the crazy weather her in Idaho! Love you!

1 comment:

Kindall Klan said...

Kara,
THIS is how I remember winters when I was a kid, you know? A few snow days a year, plenty to play in, the smell of wet snow clothes in the house (now that I'm a mom, I have to tell mom I am SOOO sorry for that! :) I HATE the wet snow clothes!!!! :) I'm loving this weather-- for now! ;)