Monday, October 22, 2007

Californ-I-A

So, where in the world was Robbie and Kara this week? We went to Anaheim to visit Robbie's aunt and uncle and it was a blast. Here's a few highlights of our trip... Doing good... Oh no....Here it comes... No, it's not real. :) But Robbie was generously acting out what I wanted to do. But it never quite happened. :) I hate flying. I don't know if you can see it, but we flew over a few California fires. Scary. Beautiful! Wish you were here! So much shopping, so little time. (And so little things that fit my belly!) :) I got a massive ear infection right before we left, and it would flare up so bad at night. But oh, the wonderful feeling of hot washclothes on my aching ears. :) In one particular parking garage, we realized that the building right next to us was a genuine sweat factory!!!! I thought the U.S. got rid of all of that around the 1950's!! Does anybody's kids need a job? I know where they can get one... Robbie and I decided how we were going to do our baby's hair if it was a boy... This picture is significant because this is my don't take my picture face. So, after Robbie ignored it and took my picture, I took the camera away from him. And I forgot I had the camera...so we don't have any more pictures. :) oops. And then to top it all off, we got to go see the Tonight Show with Jay Leno!!! Yeah, Reese Witherspoon was totally there!!! It pretty much rocked. Word of advice when visiting an NBC studio...wear a sweater! They keep it sooooooo cold in there!!! :) All in all it was a really good trip. :) It was a much needed break. Thank you to all who looked after our life while we were gone!!!

3 comments:

dudeklan said...

im sorry you dint get in to deal or no deal and get a DS 2 and all the other stuff and 200$ scary to fly over fires cool stuff cool stuff

Unknown said...

That looked like a really fun trip! Glad you are feeling better! You've been tagged - see my blog - love ya

Kindall Klan said...

alrgiht, kara, quit making us jealous! :) Crap, I tagged you but Nicki already did! Darn her :) oh,well, you're double tagged!! It's too late, I already listed it in my blog! :) see my or her blog for details! ;)