Thursday, November 18, 2010

Summer Recap 2010 - Part 1

Seeing as I am so behind on blogging - I thought I would just do a recap of the summer so I can fast forward to what we have been up to this fall.

Lots of time at Settlers Park Where we would often see people we knew like Riley, one of our sweet cloggers seen here holding Addie Went on a hike with Lo-Lo Addie dropping a plate on her toe almost cutting it off, making Ivy think she had an "owie" too. Welcoming Rick home form his mission! Lots of couponing Trying to find ways to cool off apparantly since this is how I found Ivy one day Going to a business seminar in L.A. where I saw some cool beach front property. This is me saying "WOW" by the way... Spending lots of time with Ivy's best friend Lilly And learning how to share...

3 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Too bad we didn't visit this summer you could have posted something about us....oh wait, I think we did visit...hmmmmm. JK I love the pic of the girls in the matching outfits! I love matching my girls!

Stephanie said...

I love this post for 3 reasons- Ivy can get in the sink by herself, the girls are wearing matching outfits, and Lilly and Ivy look truly like BFFs. :)

mom Tolmanb said...

Fun pics...thanks for the memories.