Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Official

It's official. I HAVE to stop saying the word "crap". This is why:

Addie was getting into something she shouldn't, so I saw her and said, "Addie!!!!" And when I turned back around I immediately said, "piece of crap" because the drink I had sitting on the counter had fallen over and spilled everywhere. I then see Ivy go directly over to Addie, point her finger at her and say, "Addie - piece of crap."

It's official. I've learned my lesson.




And because every post is better with a picture...enjoy this little number.

8 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Melts MY heart!

mom Tolmanb said...

And do I dare say...I told ya so! haha

Stephanie said...

Kara! Lesson learned. I am taking your word for it and taking crap outta my vocab too. And I love Miss Ivy. Too funny. MISS YOU!

Unknown said...

thanks for that chuckle i needed this monday morn!! love it!

and LOVE the pic! Toooooo sweet!

Henry Family said...

That's innocent enough... you should hear what words my kids teach me! haha JK!!!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

hehehehehe that was a funny story. I think every parent has moments like that. That is the same reason why I quit saying "oh my gosh", it just sounded terrible coming out of my 2 yr olds mouth!

Mary Jess said...

Oh Kara I understand! My little brother is getting 2 step-daughters & I have said SO many things I shouldn't! This getting used to little ears is hard! Thankfully they haven't picked up anything from me. I'm trying to keep it that way!

Earl Family said...

LOVE the picture!