Thursday, May 28, 2009

She's cute and sweet and so much fun, Oh my goodness! Look who's 1!

5 days old: Her 6 month birthday: I know, I can't believe I have a toddler either! We had a great time, we had great food, we had even better company. It turned out to be a great birthday party for all involved. We had a water slide for the older cousins, food for the adults, and gifts for Ivy...so everyone got what they wanted. :) Her favorite gift was probably the play Tinker Bell cell phone she got from mom and dad. She loves to walk around and talk and talk and talk. :) ">

6 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

OH! Talk about ripping out my heart! I look at these pictures with this beautiful little girl I don't know and my family gathered in the background and I just want to cry. She is such a cutie!!! Please give her a birthday squeeze from Aunt Geri!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

I can't believe that she is already 1! It just seems like yesterday that you announced that you had her! She is sure cute and I am glad to hear that everything is going well with your pregnancy!

mom Tolmanb said...

She likes the camera like her mamma did. :)

Lauryl said...

I wish we could have been there. Ivy's cake smeared face is adorable!

The Nielsons said...

Hey Kara! Hey congrats on the one year old and the new daughter on the way! How fun! In response to your question about swimming lessons,I teach ages 3-12 in 5 different levels. Unfortunately none for Ivy but if you have any friends/family that are looking for lessons, I would love to have the word passed on. I teach at my parents' house in Meridian. Thanks and good luck with all the fun you have going on!

OMA AND OPA said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the 1st birthday! Looks like it was a great party. Hugs to all, Aunt Linda