Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Checking In...

**Sigh** What a busy September! Just wanted to quickly check in because we haven't posted in a while. There has been so much going on like taking my little brother to the MTC! Yikes! (Pics to come) And getting in last minute play dates with Lauryl who has since left to go back to Rexburg, my mom's birthday, Robbie's sister visiting from Virginia, 2 of my sister-in-laws announcing that they're pregnant, getting ready for the primary program, Ivy's shots (boo), Labor Day, 6 projects, etc. And that's just the in-between-work stuff. Work has been CA-RAZY! Robbie made a goal to have twice as many students at the beginning of this season, and he has come really close to his goal. I'm so proud of him. We now have 100 students enrolled, which means we have twice as much choreography, twice as many costumes, twice as much book keeping, and twice as many conflicts to work around. And as I look at the calendar it seems as though October will be just as busy. **sigh** I've really been wanting to post, but my picture situation is a mess, and for some reason I can't post without a picture. :) So, someday I'll get caught up. So for now, we are all doing well and hope to post soon!

6 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

Yeah, a new post. so what if it's just print-it's nice to read too. glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

Which sister-in-laws are pregnant? Ones I know? :) Glad to read a new post. Sorry life is so busy, but is seems like someday it may slow down a little bit.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Thank you for cutting into your busy schedule to hang with us. You were so welcoming and I miss you already. I know little Ivy is going to grow up way to fast and it brakes my heart that I will not be there to witness it. I hope things slow down just a little so you can post pictures of your baby girl again!

Anonymous said...

YOU HANG IN THERE MISS KARA!!! YOU ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB BEING A MOMMY AND A WIFE!!!!!! :-)

Kristin said...

Oh Kara, you had to go and mention Lauryl and Rexburg in the same post...and make me miss the two of you more than ever (and Rexburg too). Can you believe it was just a few years ago that we were all together? I feel like such a grown up now. Sad.

Ashley Gower said...

You'll never guess who this? (I guess the picture and my name kind of gives it away, huh?) Anyways, it was so fun reading your blog and catching up on how you were doing. Congrats on your new addition to the fam! Ivy is so cute and I love her hair! It was so fun seeing all your pictures and reading your posts.