Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sometimes creative...

This is a project I just finished. It's a magnet board that I was actually supposed to have done for Robbie for Chirstmas, but 45 days later isn't that bad right? It makes a way better Valentine's Day present anyway. :) It was really fun and easy to make! You'll have to look at it up close to fully appreciate the theme. My sister and I made them together -- she should be posting hers soon. It turned out really cute. Anyway, I have a lot more projects waiting for me, so I'm sure you'll see some more soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

l o v e it! love your paper/color choices too!! sooooo cute!

Sven & Trin said...

This is so cute! My favorite picture is the one on the bottom to the left that just says "Love" in the corner. Probably an engagement picture, right? Beautiful!

Leslie Pond said...

Way to go! I thought that I remember you saying something about you hating craft, or was it scrapbooking? Anyways, I love it! Great v-day gift.

Anonymous said...

Hey there girly - oh I am missing you guys right now! I would LOVE to be crafting with you, your project is beautiful!
Love you - Geri

Fullmer said...

That is adorable! You are quite the crafter! Thanks for the congrats by the way, we are very excited, and yes, we are so incredibly blessed. That will be fun that our babies will only be 3 months apart! Take care, and again, so cute!