Monday, December 10, 2007

Does my tummy say boy or girl????

Robbie calls this one "unleashing the beast" :) This is me at 19 weeks. Due date is still set to May 8th. We went to the doctor today to find out what sex we were having...and it was so much fun!!!! And as soon as we got home, I felt the baby move like CRAZY for 2 minutes straight! And it just confirmed that it was the baby that I felt Friday night! It was amazing! I'm sure it will start to get irritating when it's happening at night when I'm trying to go to bed...but right now I just can't get enough. SO CUTE! Here's a couple pics from the ultrasound too...we will unveil it's identity for real in just a bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think a girl

OMA AND OPA said...

Congratulations!!! You guys are going to be great parents!
Love, aunt Linda (oma)