Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pregnancy Update

So, there have been many who have asked for a pregnancy update...so I decided to deliver!! Things have been great! I love being pregnant. Besides the backaches and the heartburn and the nausea and the weight gain...it's great! :) I have been battling an ear infection for about 2 weeks now, which makes my back hurt because I con only sleep on on side. But that's my only ailment. We had a doctors appointment last week that went great. Our due date got moved up to May 8th - which makes me, in this picture, about 14 weeks. Our little one had the hiccups during the ultrasound which was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. It looked like it was on a trampoline. I couldn't stop laughing, which kept messing up the picture. Anyway - it was fun. We find out if it's a boy or a girl on December 10th -- so we'll give another update then. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. I am excited to share my news with you. I am pregnant!!!!!! I took two tests yesterday and they both came out positive. I go to the doctor on December 3rd, for my first appointment. Thought I would let you know in case you haven't heard already.