Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Everything Chirstmas"

So, it was Robbie's turn to plan our date this week - and he took me on the sweetest date! He knew how excitd I was about Chirstmas (because I started playing Christmas music Nov 1st) so he titled our date "Everything Christmas". First, we went to dinner and made our Christmas lists. Then he took me to Target where we bought a Christmas decoration. (my choice) Next, we went and looked at Christmas lights - which consisted of a strand of lights on a random tree by a random gas station. Then, we listened to Chirstmas music in the car while we drank some yummy hot cocoa and finished it off with snuggling and watching a Christmas movie. How cute is that?!?!?!?! Just wanted to share my cute husband with you for a second. :)

6 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

sharing your husband was nice of you :) what a fun time..... Tell him you're not too bad, Aaron's was playing Christmas music in August..... was that a Connor comment or what? :)

Unknown said...

Cute husband!! Lucky girl!! That sounds like a totally fun way to get into the spirit of the season!

dudeklan said...

LOL i LOVE the part of the show/ blog when KK shares her husband!

Davis Family said...

Wow! I need to have my husband read your blog.... lol :) Glad your pregnancy is going well!

Marci said...

you guys are soooo cute!

OMA AND OPA said...

Ya, you guys make the cutiest couple. We always new that!