Monday, January 17, 2011

Gettin our Christmas on!

Did they get new books for Christmas? Um...No. But that's what they wanted to do after they opened their gifts! So that's what we did! Grandma and Ivy...
And Uncle Rick and Addie....
And just for a random picture...I went to visit Lauryl (my bestie) for the weekend not too long ago, and when I came home, this is what Addie wanted to do...for like an hour! No, not that long, but she wanted to stand in front of the TV and watch cartoons while holding hands. Loved it! Any day - yes please!

14 comments:

Earl Family said...

Glad to see some updates! Keep them coming :)

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Super Cute PJ Pics!!!

mom Tolmanb said...

Love love love my girls.ALL of them. And of course Robbie.:)

mom Tolmanb said...

I want the first picture on here. I LOVE it!

Sven & Trin said...

Hey Kara, I went private and didn't hear from you before hand so if you're interested in still reading my blog, you're totally welcome to. Just e-mail me at Hoppie_11{at}hotmail{dot}com.

academia-research.com said...

Thanks for sharing this picture i will add some to my collection!)

dissertation-service.co.uk said...

Written simply and tastefully. It’s pleasant to read. Thank u.

bestresearchpaper.com said...

Lol. It's all very cool

academia research said...

A lot of great photographers in this group - excited to see the stuff they produce in the future!

copywriting career said...

Thanks for the great info. I’ll be implementing much of this soon!

termpaperwriter said...

Great post, I enjoyed ready reading it, Keep posting good stuff like this.

Cheap Nike Free Run said...

haha...your girl is so cute!

ركن كلين said...

www.nileriyadh.com
لنظافة شيئا ضروريا وخاصة عند تواجد اطفال صغار يخشي عليهم من الاتربة او الحشرات.
افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض تقدم لكم افضل خدمة تنظيف للشقق المفروشة، تتميز بوجود عمالة على اعلى مستوى من الخبرة والعمل والامانة
تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
تنظيف كنب بالرياض
تنظيف فلل بالرياض
تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
تنظيف وصيانة مسابح بالرياض

Anonymous said...

少婦聊天室 , sex視訊交友網 , 打飛機用網站 , 成年視頻美女 , yy色聊吧頻道 , 玩美麗女人聊天室 , 台灣美女愛妃網 , 妹妹聊網站 , 尋夢聊天 , 美女激情裸聊天室