Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Well, this is embarrassing...

I cannot believe that it's been 4 months since I updated the blog! How embarrassing... Needless to say, I will be updating with posts slowly but surely - and guaranteed to be about events that are long gone. One reason is because my pictures and videos from June are all gone. Yeah - Remember the time when Robbie put the memory card in the computer so I thought he had downloaded the pictures and I deleted them, but then found out that he never did download them after all? Me too.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope your are back. I have missed all your updates! LOVE the look of the blog. Super cute. Can't wait for pics. And still I am sorry about June's pictures. :(

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I am crying for you...that is so sad!

Henry Family said...

I love the new picture of the family! You guys are adorable!! I have been about 3 months behind all year, so you are not alone :)