Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ivy's first Clogging Competition

Ivy competed in her first clogging freestyle back in Feb! She was a doll. She was really fascinated with the other girls on stage and was pretty much only interested in trying to be their friend. And notice how she gets distracted by something by the front of the stage? That was me. I completely sabotaged her clogging debut. I was trying to get her to dance and all she would do was look at me and laugh. She totally would have danced had I not interfered. I told Robbie how I made it worse, and Robbie's response was, "Moms usually do."

9 comments:

Nikki said...

KARA!!!! That video is so stinkin' cute!!! She did dance a bit at the beginning {before she saw her mama!}...she was so great! I'm very impressed that she didn't freak out and start crying in front of all those lights and people. She must have some awesome teachers...{wink wink}. Love ya!
Nikki Snyder

christy jensen said...

Absolutely darling!!!!! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lauryl said...

What a doll! Sheesh, I want to be there right now!

mom Tolmanb said...

Fun to relive!! Made me smile all over again.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I would have ruined it too!!!!! What a proud mommy and daddy moment. So this wasn't her big moment I am sure she will have other opportunities and she is definitely a star in the making! Give her a kiss on those cute cheeks from her Aunt GerBear, the ones on her face...hehehehehe!

Earl Family said...

YAY for clogging!

And Robbie's comment totally cracked me up. That was hilarious.

Thanks for the giggle.

Henry Family said...

SO proud of my adorable little niece... she's obviously a natural :)

Unknown said...

What fun to have your first born starting to do grownup things! Great job. Love ya, aunt Linda

MD Tolman said...

*tear* love love love ivy :)