Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life

Life has been crazy busy...thus the blog neglect. We have had family reunions, and clogging camps, and sick babies. Even now - the house is a mess and I should be cleaning. But this is the only moment I have had and will have to blog for a while because on Wednesday we are leaving for the rest of July to go see Robbie's sister in Virginia!!!!! We are so excited, we can't stand it. We will get to spend so much time with Geri and her family, Ivy will get to play with her only girl cousins on that side of the family, and this will be our first non-clogging related trip since we were married. I can't even believe we really get to go. We'll get to go to Virginia beach, Washington DC, a Safari Retreat, and lots of cool historical sites. Plus, Robbie and I will get to celebrate our 4th Anniversary while we're there. Can't wait to post all about it. Wish us luck on the plane with Ivy - and in case I don't see ya - Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

3 DAYS!!!!! We are going to show you such a great time you may not leave, and that is okay with me! Yesterday in primary Naomi's class was talking about Aunts and Uncles. Her teacher is a friend of mine and she came up to me after church laughing. She said that she didn't get to teach much and the other kids did not participate much because Naomi would not stop talking about her Aunt Pancake and Uncle Robbie and all the fun things she was going to show them. Obviously we are all excited!

mom said...

K - don't forget to grab the big black suitcase marked, "FRAGILE - HANDLE WITH CARE" Cause I'll be in it!!!

OMA AND OPA said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I remember those days when your mom and Aunt RaeDean came to visit us in VA. Have fun, love, Aunt Linda