Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can't resist...

I can't resist giving an update on Ivy, she's too funny. These are two of my favorite pictures of Ivy...so sweet! This is the face Ivy made at me for like an hour after I took away the coffee table so she would quit climbing on it and falling. Needless to say - she wasn't very happy. I was picturing her as a teenager making that face and saying something to me like, "I never get anything! We never do anything I want to do!" First braids... Ivy is crawling all over the place! (and getting into my plants)

4 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

Please, keep that picture that you said she would look like when she was a teenager....I would love to know. Love the braids!! And all of them actually.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Oh, what a beautiful little girl! I hope she knows how much Aunt Geri loves and misses her!!!!!

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY...again!

Love you too sis!

Emily said...

She is absolutely adorable! I can't believe her hair is already long enough to braid. She is such a cutie. Happy Birthday and I hope your wishes come true!

christy jensen said...

Oh my goodness she is growing! What a doll. (literally cuz when Lisa saw her picture she said, "oh mom! she's so cute! She looks like my cabbage patch doll)