Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Robbie's Birthday Bash

Robbie had his 25th Birthday...back in November. I know! I'm an awful blogger. Does this give anyone an indication of how I do on my journal? :) (I'm working on it by the way.) It fell on a Sunday, so we kept everything really low key. His one and only birthday gift was money to buy himself a much-needed, long-overdue new computer. So he waited until the Black Friday deals after Thanksgiving to get him one. He stood in line at Best Buy from midnight to 5am waiting on a computer they only had 10 of, and he got the 7th one! **phew** That was close. But he was so excited about it. And he was such a good sport, because after all of that, he still came shopping with me later. As far as his celebration went, we had Greg & Stephanie & Lilly over for the evening. It was tons of fun, and it made Robbie feel better about turning 25. (He's had a little bit of a complex about it for some reason.) Ivy enjoying the spotlight Robbie & Greg having a Cheerio sucking contest. (Don't ask me...after so many hours of laughing things tend to get a little out of hand. :) Robbie's record was sucking 44 cheerios in one breath. He's 25 now, so older and wiser right? :) Lilly anjoying the balloons Robbie losing at Phase Ten Lilly trying to break Ivy out of Crib-jail :)

Happy Birthday Baby!

1 comment:

Blake Smith said...

I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I think your family is adorable!