Monday, November 10, 2008

HOLD ONTO YOUR SPATS!

First of all, hold on to your spats folks, because I have so mauch to catch up on! I am so sorry that it's been so long since I have posted. I can honestly tell you however, that I have still been anxiously engaged in good causes. Blogging has been on the back burner for a while - but no more! I hate scrapbooking and I am awful at keeping a journal, so this is as close as it gets and I need to stay on top of it. (That was just a pep talk for me, please excuse that) Robbie and I have been busy with Church and clogging and Ivy has been growing up!!! (too fast for me) Anyway, won't bore you with the details of church callings and costumes and choreography and bills and couponing and Christmas and calendar crowd-age - I'll just show you some documentation of what we've been up to! :) I may need to do this in many different posts, so bare with me. Since I have last blogged, Ivy's motor skills have gone from this:
Ivy on the playmat from Kara Walker on Vimeo.

to this:

2 comments:

Lauryl said...

She's so grown up! I want to play with her. PS What's up with her hair? :) Just teasing. I think it's cute.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

This is really, really random... but I found your blog off of a friend's and I just had to say 'hi!!' I used to clog with Robby @ Treasure Valley Cloggers back in the day with Greg. Anyway, you probably won't remember me, but it was great to see the picutres of your cute family. Your little girl is simply adorable Ü